i got really happy about this and then i was like “this dog is probably dead” and now i am crying
There’s hope, apparently.
When I start to get emotional I immediately think “I’m so gay” and this is because straight people actually don’t have emotions
this is false and heterophobic. straight people have a panorama of emotions including:
- Situational Benevolence (aka “don’t fight hate w/ hate”)
- umami, the “Fifth Emotion”
when someone tries to kiss u but their breath stinks
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
Titled: Brace for It.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
men took my little pony away from us girls so us teen girls are takin pro wrestling fuck yall just try n stop us
have fun fetishizing the shit out of *real life* celebrities. it actually makes the people who sexualize the shit out of children’s cartoons seem normal.
did you just imply being attracted to actual real human males isn’t normal but wanting to fuck cartoon horses is
more fanfictions about muggle-borns sneaking in pencils and calculators, and trading them illicitly, little black-market eraser dealers and “yo I got some graph paper if you wanna fuckin pass astronomy this year”
can they be nicknamed smuggle-borns or